Looking for advice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
Looking at getting a new mattress - either a Select Comfort Sleep Number or a Tempur-pedic - and was wondering if anyone had any good or bad thoughts on either of these.

when looking at these, also look at latex. we found the tempurpedic too hot, latex (ours is a Nature's Rest brand) turned out awesome - conforms to your body but doesn't feel like you're sinking in quicksand.

i think with mattresses, you generally get what you pay for too.

when looking at these, also look at latex. we found the tempurpedic too hot, latex (ours is a Nature's Rest brand) turned out awesome - conforms to your body but doesn't feel like you're sinking in quicksand.

i think with mattresses, you generally get what you pay for too.

Did you think look into a Select Comfort or where you just looking at foam mattresses?

We are lookng into a new mattress and I was thinking of the tempurpedic but my husband was looking at the select comfort.

Yeah - Select Comfort Sleep Number - it is an air mattress. I am just done with Spring mattresses - they were out to soon - and it causes back issues for me.

I have read some about the latex mattresses - but haven't really looked into it.

Thanks for the comments.

I toomhave a back problem so we did the Tempurpedic and it got worse fast but we could not afford another huge $ tag again and went with a pillow top and it is much beter then both of the previous, just had a Serta normal spring before that. Id be interested in the sleep # next time though or the layte but never even seen the latex yet.

So the pillow top - that is just a regular spring mattress then - right?

I have a serta spring mattress now - and i hate it. They just break down so easy.

yes my pillow top is a spring matress but to me it works better then just standard spring.

Latest posts

Back