Other Looking for a voigner kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgallamo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone had a good experience with a Voigner kit. I'm looking to get about three gallons to possibly blend with a Chenin Blanc juice pail.

Thanks!
Chris

Haven't made it, but the CC Showcase Yakima Valley Viognier was on my to-do list for a long time. Snagged a juice bucket from CA last fall as an impulse buy, so that itch has been scratched for a bit. However, the Showcase line generally produces very good wine. Its on sale now at Fine Vine Wines.

I made the CC Showcase Viognier several years ago. It won a blind taste test against 3 other commercial Viogniers so yea that is a good one plus its from Yakima Valley, WA.

I was quite happy with my lowly WinExpert Selection California Viognier. I realize it is too late for you, but other cheap readers may benefit.

Same here. First kit I ever made and it turned out very good. Will be two years old about the same time I'm allowed to drink again, might not be a bad first choice for a reintroduction to white wine.

I just started the RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Italian Viognier. I can't really say much about it. It only just went into secondary fermentation last weekend.

Same here. First kit I ever made and it turned out very good. Will be two years old about the same time I'm allowed to drink again, might not be a bad first choice for a reintroduction to white wine.

You're not ever allowed to drink again, so just ship it my way. :h

Latest posts

Back