Looking for a good service or printer for labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silva070

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all,

I’ve been looking around at different options for labels to put on bottles of a recent batch I’ve finished. I really wanted to get creative with the labels and play around with the shape/ design. I’m only looking to do about a dozen labels but maybe eventually more. Does anyone have good recommendations for either a service or just a printer/ software that gives you flexibility with the shape of the label? I’m attaching reference label to explain a bit more of what I mean.
Thanks for any help y’all can provide!1F81302C-A3FE-43E2-B6DE-A9867B1A5BDD.jpeg

no software will give u that look - those labels are die cut -printed in large quantities
ur best bet is to get a 8.5x1 label sheet print what u want on it and then hand draw the different shape u want using and exacto knife cut the shape u drew
to send to printer for only 12 will cost u a lot $ - this i know i own a printing company

All my labels are sent in and printed by Avery.

Attachments

• FC3391E1-FFE8-423A-85AE-A2CFF76EA36A.jpeg
    FC3391E1-FFE8-423A-85AE-A2CFF76EA36A.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 21
I purchase Avery labels, use their online design functionality at www.avery.com, download the label PDF and have my local Kinkos laser print 'em for me.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 0304221442.jpg
    0304221442.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back