LONG night of winemaking!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Martina,
Been a while, Hope you are doing great!!! I don't know if I will ever get as exotic as you but I started 3 gallons of green tea ginger today. Made it before and it was fantastic.

Are you here for a while?

Good to see ya...............Ramona

good to be here, thanks ramona. :)

I still have tons of frozen mums in my freezer and I'm trying to make some room for a new batch. Just ordered some beer from George too (of course, only to take it off his hands. ;) )

life has been quite a roller coaster lately, but i'm still hanging in there. :)

The good wine helps.

a lot.

smiley36.gif

Hey Girl, been awhile. Have you gotten a new job yet and settled in to a new place ?

Our sister is here for a visit! It's nice to see you, Martina. In fact, I was just thinking about you the other day! Timing is everything!

Hello all. :) Thanks for the warm welcomes. :)

Makes me feel all fuzzy inside (or is it the marigold wine I'm drinking?)!

:)

Well, I'm doing some temp jobs right now, but am still waiting for replies on residency. What a rollercoaster!

Thanks for welcoming me back "home." :)

M.

Do you have anything new cooking along there or are you on hold until you find where you are headed. A group of users want to have a group dandelion going on at the same time, comparing notes etc. Did you see that post and what advise do you have for them on recipes?

Welcome back Martina
Speaking of Marigold wine , I made a gallon last year and my wife loves it . She said its the best i had ever made , So i am going to plant a row in garden 3ft wide and about 25ft long just for making wine.I used your recipe so thanks
Harry

Fantabulous on the marigold! It really is a great recipe. I love it as well.

I bottled a dandelion wine of about 10 months of age a couple of nights ago. It is young, but shows promise. I didn't do much of anything with it, but sweetened it up a bit after it was finished.

I also bottled squash and squash-caraway tonight. :) Just one gallon batches each, so no biggie.

This week I need to sweeten dill-basil and hibiscus/clover and clover-elderberry. Then I'll feel good about starting the mum wine again.

Oh yes, right now, if I haven't mentioned it, I've got pumpkin brewing, and ... uh... oh yes, Chocolate Mint.

My purple basil is still giving me heck, so it's going to sit until I decide what to do with it.

M.

You had to put your Purple Basil in time out............. sigh............

I know the feeling.......... some times ya just gotta to do watcha got to do..........................

It some time hurts me more than it hurts them......................
smiley36.gif

Good to see you here Martina, enjoying what we all know you love to do, and we love it when your here doing it, salute our friend. I hope all is going well for you.

Latest posts

Back