Lon, don't kill me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrygirl

Reaction score
you know that little dab of sp i had left over and sweetened?...well, tonight, i added just enough blueberry juice to change the color. can everyone say "hard blueberry lemonade"....yummmy delicious:try
have i said thank you lately lon?
thank you

Rica don't laugh. I think I have an award winner I'll be making this fall. Making an entire batch of SP and Blending with a batch of Cranberry when finished.

Rica don't laugh. I think I have an award winner I'll be making this fall. Making an entire batch of SP and Blending with a batch of Cranberry when finished.

sounds wonderfullll...lon can kill us both...btw, i now see what they mean about the sp hitting hard...only had 1 1/2 glass, lol

you know that little dab of sp i had left over and sweetened?...well, tonight, i added just enough blueberry juice to change the color. can everyone say "hard blueberry lemonade"....yummmy delicious:try
have i said thank you lately lon?
thank you

That sounds great. It's a color I don't have in my cooler. I'll have to make a note for next summer. WHooo Hoo!

Latest posts

Back