RJ Spagnols Limited Edition Specialty Wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Chocolate Port

Hi all got up enough nerve to ask a question :) Has anyone made the White Chocolate Port ...ordered a kit today and am hopeing its good ...thanks Zoogie

White Chocolate White Port Kit

Hi all got up enough nerve to ask a question :) Has anyone made the White Chocolate Port ...ordered a kit today and am hopeing its good ...thanks Zoogie

Zoogie... I have 2 RJS Orchard Breezin' kits I will be starting this week and I am looking for a Port kit. The kit you're looking at sure sounds good, doesn't it? The thing that interests me is that Port (or Port Style) wines are a good choice if you want to age some wine. I wonder how this wine kit ages? Have you heard?

I have the White Chocolate Port that I made last year and it tastes more like Butterscotch to me. Some even say Creme Brulee but I love that stuff and I dont taste it in there. Not t crazy about the Orange Chocolate Port. Love the Winexpert raspberry Chocolate port though but i you do get this one keep the temps up and stir it every day especially after chaptalization. If you like a straight Port then the Mosti Mondiale La Bodega is the way to go, this blows the doors off every other straight port kit. I made the Winexpert Sherry a few years back(creme style) and this stuff is awesome also, I havent tried any other sherry kits to compare them to.

Latest posts

Back