Life's to short

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsmahoney

Reaction score
I don't get to visit this site very often anymore. When I do get the chance I try and read as much as I can. I did notice a few conversation that I think peoplehave forgetting just how much we should be glad, even though times get tough and things are not always in our favor, we should be glad to be here!
I usually don't preach, but, how many of you have friends or family that aren't here to enjoy that first sign of a snow flake, the morning sky when the sun just peeks out of the horizon, or the sunset, the smell of fresh brewed coffee or fresh bakedgoods. That special batch of wine fermentingwith it's aroma in the air.Life isn't fair, and we all battle different challenges. But, it could be worse, we could not be here at all to enjoy some of the simple things.

May God Bless everyone with happiness, health, and wealth!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Edited by: jsmahoney

Good Morning JS! Glad to see you again here. I truly wish you had enough time to visit the forum more often and still have time for everything else! Sometimes we grumble and mumble a little, but like NW says "Life is Good". I for one am grateful to be here each and every day, both on the forum and on this planet.

Here's extending your wishes of happiness, health and wealth to you also and everyone else. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also.

smiley17.gif
When you look around you and see how beautiful this world is it's hard to imagine why someone would want to destroy it,water ,air and above all the grapes ,yes theirs always someone worst off than you if you really take a look around you each day is a good day I most hardly agree
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back