Life

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You seem to be doing very well with your fingers tonight, Joe!

smiley32.gif

Slowing down abit...running out of bandaids!
smiley36.gif
I'll be pulling the plug here shortly...big day tomorrow...gotta prepareour art for a showing this coming Monday. See ya in the wind!

Irespectfully accept your withdrawal, worthy opponent. My right wrist hurts.

smiley36.gif

Aloha my friend. Smooth sailing to you. May this day bring you many smiles.

I am almost always very kind here on the net, but I really am not that nice of a person on an every day basis. I am not a bully by any means, but sometimes people get on my nerves. I never go anywhere there is a crowd unless a band I like is playing somewhere, then I am on the edge. I take my kids to the fair on the very last night before dark when it is not crowded. My wife says one day I will be an old hermit with a long white beard, telling the same old boring stories over and over. I hope I have lots of old wine to drink.

Old wine..Old stories...and Old Friends, they are all in those....Old books,... we now read. How great!

Well, if you turn out to be a hermit, give me a call. Plenty of people call me that already.

I am the first to admit I should get out more, but I am very happy staying home.

When I was younger, I dreamed up excuses just to go and be somewhere else. And now, I dream up reasons not to.

I've been "away from home" for a large part of my life, so I am quite happy being here again. It was great while I was there, but I don't think I'd have the energy to do that again any time soon.

What is this 'energy' you speak of? Sounds like some kind of mysterious life force. I will ask the young ones who always know the latest trends.

smiley12.gif

Latest posts

Back