Life and Times of Bubba

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Began this series two months ago in the family newsletter I publish and everyone is loving it. Thought I would share ole Bubba with all of you. And no, that is not really me. A fitting for the series photo I added my ugly mutt to.
20060808_013319_bubba_and_cletu.jpg

I wuz over to my good friend Cletus's the other evening a helping him skin out a couple of possums he had trapped the nigh before and I asked ole Cletus ifen it wuzn't bout a time he wuz a going on vacation. Ole Cletus tole me, "Yea, Bubba but I swear i'm a gonna do it different this year." Whacha talking bout Cletus I asked. Well he sayz. 3 years ago you talked me into going to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant, The next year you talked me into going to the Bahamas and Earlene got pregnant. Last year you talked me into going to Alaska and Earlene got pregnant so this year i'm a doing it different. Wherever I go, im a taking Earlene with me !!!!
I rekollect another timethat me and Cletus and Aubergene wuz a catfishing one night down at Tolers lake when ole Aubergene told me n Cletus that he had a prollem and didnt know what to do about it. W'eunz being buddies and all like we iz we wanted to help ole Aubergene out iffen we could so I axed him what wuz a going on. Well, he said, I been having these nightmares about sumbody a being under my bed and a gonna kilt me. Ole doc Cole sent me to that psycakyactric feller down at Arkydelphia and he tolt me that he could cure my problem but that it wuld prolly take about 5-6 visits and he said he charged might near $100.00 per visit. Hell boyz, ya'll know I ain't got that kinda money so I told him I'd a think on it. It shore is a frightening thing a going on though. I cant get me no good sleep atall. I thunked it over fer a bit while Cletus wuz a baiting up that trotline and it went off in my head like Unkle Billy Bobs 10 gage shotgun. Shucks Aubergene, I think I got tha sullution to yer problem and beinz we iz friends I wont charge ya but $10.00 fer tha sulution and iffen it dont work ya dont owe me nuttin. Well im game Bubba...whatz yer sullution? The way i figger it Aubergene we will just cut the dang legs off yer bed and fer sure there wont be nobody under it !!!!

Edited by: Waldo

Latest posts

Back