Lie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the junior English class. The teacher asked, 'Can anyone give me a sentence using the word fascinate?' A girl at the front raised her hand, 'I watched a Disney film yesterday, it was fascinating.' 'That's very good Mary, but not the word I wanted.' A boy raised his hand, 'I went to the zoo. I was fascinated by the animals.'
'Very good, but not the word I want. Any one else want to try?' Little Johnny at the back stuck his hand up.
The teacher was a bit wary of the things Johnny said, 'Alright, let's hear your sentence, but I want to hear the word I'm asking for.' 'Yes miss,' said Johnny. 'My auntie Cissy has a blouse with nine buttons, her Boobs are so big she can only fasten eight!'

It was the junior English class. The teacher asked, 'Can anyone give me a sentence using the word fascinate?' A girl at the front raised her hand, 'I watched a Disney film yesterday, it was fascinating.' 'That's very good Mary, but not the word I wanted.' A boy raised his hand, 'I went to the zoo. I was fascinated by the animals.'
'Very good, but not the word I want. Any one else want to try?' Little Johnny at the back stuck his hand up.
The teacher was a bit wary of the things Johnny said, 'Alright, let's hear your sentence, but I want to hear the word I'm asking for.' 'Yes miss,' said Johnny. 'My auntie Cissy has a blouse with nine buttons, her Boobs are so big she can only fasten eight!'

Also a classic. :)

Back