Lettuce

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemanden

Reaction score
A man went to see his Doctor. 'I have a lettuce growing out of my arse,' he said. 'Strip off,' said the Doctor. 'I'll take a look.' The man stripped off and leant over the couch with his legs apart. 'My God, I can see a green leaf pointing out!' gasped the Doctor. 'Yes,' said the man. 'That,s just the tip of the ICEBERG!'

A man went to see his Doctor. 'I have a lettuce growing out of my arse,' he said. 'Strip off,' said the Doctor. 'I'll take a look.' The man stripped off and leant over the couch with his legs apart. 'My God, I can see a green leaf pointing out!' gasped the Doctor. 'Yes,' said the man. 'That,s just the tip of the ICEBERG!'
your one sick puppy,, lol
Dawg

The doctor then got curious about how much Romained! 🤣

I don't know if this is true or not? It's been reported that several Supermarkets have stopped sales of Iceberg and Romaine Lettuce after reports of people choking with laughter whilst eating their salad. 🤢😇

Butter leaf it alone I guess... :rolleyes:

Didn't realize this was the joke forum and clicked, expecting a question about lettuce wine. Hahah. There is ample talk about cucumber wine, so why not lettuce wine? 😛
lettuce as a wine, you'll need some one, with food production attributes,, you'll need to know about what nutrients, OG ,and so on,,, lettuce huh ? never thought about that before,,, um @Scooter68 @Rice_Guy , @sour_grapes are a few of many ,,that can either help you,, or send you to some that can help, you,
Dawg

Last edited:
I suppose it's possible, my friend made a jalapen(y)o wine. I didn't get to try it, but it's on my bucket list (primary!) I like spicy food, after a bowl of my chili, or spicy chicken soup, I'm wiping sweat off of my forehead and face!

I was wondering about the seeds, and whether to include them, or would that be bad. I thought seeds were possibly a no-no.

I think Iceburg is like 90% water, Romain and Green (Red) leaf less so.

If I were to try it, it would probably be Romain, but just the leaves, no middle veins, to avoid the water. Although, you're going to need liquid at some point, so maybe it would be ok.

Last edited:
Back