Leaves Turning Brown

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope don't chew it. just pull a chunk apart into small pieces and put it down into hole(s). I suppose you could unwrap an entire piece and put the whole thing in the hole but that might be a little wasteful. It'll go a lot farther if you break it into small morsels.

Not downy mildew. I spray it every two weeks with Serenade. I'm wondering if it's Pierces disease.

I know nothing!

I have about 1/3 of my vines going brown in one of my vine yards. The rest are all looking good.

Is it normal to spray for mildew every two weeks. ??????

I know nothing!

I have about 1/3 of my vines going brown in one of my vine yards. The rest are all looking good.

Is it normal to spray for mildew every two weeks. ??????
Yes, I spray every two weeks. I use Serenade. Half cup per gallon. I get tops and bottoms of leaves.

Yes, I spray every two weeks. I use Serenade. Half cup per gallon. I get tops and bottoms of leaves.

Thanks for the response

Since the post I have had an Portuguese agricultural advisor in to inspect all my vines, I have downy mildew, known as Oidio here. I have sprayed, the vines and grapes are starting to recover.

Latest posts

Back