Leanne

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I spoke with Leanne a while ago, as I do each day, and she asked me to post this for her.

As you can imagine, the events over the course of the last week have been traumatic, to say the least.

She is aware and has read all the love, hugs and support that has been shared by everyone in here. She further asked me to tell all of you she just isn't ready to pop in just yet, it may take some time for her to be her "jolly" old self.

It is because of all the kind words shared by all of you, that she is able to let the healing begin.

There are no physical problems, but emotionally, she is still trying to sort all this out.

We are healing.

Leanne wants everyone in here to know that just because she hasn't been in here this week doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate all the love.

She assures me she wil be back when she thinks she is ready! It might be tommorrow, or it might be next week. Only she knows.

We appreciate everyone offering their support, through this difficult time.

Thank You.

Troy/Leanne

:b

Hang in there; hold on tightly to each other. Since you are miles apart you can't do that physically, but you can emotionally and figuratively.

This forum wouldn't be the same without the two of you.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))) to you bolth. i know i have told both of yall, but ill say it again, "time heals" it will heal i am proof of that. hang in there and bolth of yall know im just an email away!!

Hang in there Leanne, It will take time for this to pass. In the meantime just remember, we here on the forum, are here for you and you are in our prayers.

Yes, more HUGS!
I have found that the best way thru difficult times is with the closeness of friends and family.
I have also come to realize that though you may never meet some people over the forums, you still can become friends and family too.
I see a lot of both here in this mad house.
Prayers for both of you!

I've got nothing clever or deep to add, but I wanted to chime in to give another voice of support. Hang in there.

I've got nothing clever or deep to add, but I wanted to chime in to give another voice of support. Hang in there.

Same for me

Latest posts

Back