Le Tour

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a tour junkie. Maybe as much for the cityscapes and countryside as the cycling. I don't wish anyone abandonment, but it's nice to see some of the younger riders in the spotlight.

BC

Been a junkie since 1999. Boring to watch now that everyone is clean. My God the French are now on the Podium if nothing changes……. :)

I watched thinking it was going to be wide open , but Niblie( sp)
ran away with it. The landscapes and chateaus are just outstanding
photography and color.

Bill

Last edited:
In my younger days, I used to do a lot of cycling so I watched the tour every year. Amazing sport!
Corinth

Tour junkie as well. Love the racing and the drama and also the beautiful countryside. It was the beauty of the little towns that sealed the deal for me to finally visit France earlier this year. Spent some time in the amazing southern Rhone region exploring the WINE! :)

OMG Today's Stage will go down in history as one of the most bizarre (and sad) ......

afp_553998996_83332870.jpg

They should not have moved the finish up and left crowd control behind. Should have just neutralized the race at that point. It was like you say complete chaos.

Been watching as usual nice shots of the wine cellar yesterday. Vines looked full and green
after the bad heat wave.

Bill

Latest posts

Back