Latest Labels from Cold Valley Wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maestro

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Hi gang! I've been crazy busy at work and have been away from the interwebz for quite some time for anything not work related. I've finally got a little time to post up here some new labels I made for our latest batches that have finished in the last month or two.

First: Lemon Wine (Skeeter Pee)

picture.php

Second: Blackberry Merlot (Main Label)

picture.php

Third: Blackberry Merlot (Special Design for a friend)

picture.php

Fourth: Seville Orange Sangria

picture.php

We have two more kits in the works right now, a Tangerine Lemon Sauvignon Blanc and another Peach Chardonnay. We also have a cherry wine and blueberry wine going from fruit. Getting ready to start a strawberry wine in a week or so. I'm gonna enjoy all the label designing ahead of me. :D

spanish nights sangria....ok, now i'm thirsty...
awesome labels. i've been designing some for these very first wines of mine...these make mine look elementary, lol.

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments. I am thoroughly enjoying all of this and can't wait to see what other wines I make that I get to design labels for.

Green - I turn to my wife and fellow coworkers for inspiration in naming all the wines. It's comforting to know that I am surrounded by so many wonderfully twisted people like myself. :)

Back