Ok, I am contrary. I'd say go ahead and prune since you have the time. If you can wait until later great, but life often intervenes. It has been plenty cold so I don't think you'll prompt early budding. If you think you'll get late cold, and for some reason I think we will on the east side, you can prune partially. That means leave the tendrils long, say 3-4 nodes and perhaps more than you want in the end. That gets 75% of the work done when you have time. Then in the spring, as buds begin to swell, prune the rest of the way. The advantage is it lets you deal with winter kill late spring, and let's you do the bulk of the work when you can. This will let you also deal with an early bud and freeze.
We are 10 degrees tonight on our side of the cascades, so I'm going to wait cause it is just too bloody cold to be out in the vineyard. Of course the 4 muledeer in the vineyard yesterday were helping::