• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I have one last pump set up for sale but the pump again has no knob. I have the dble drilled bungs and canes with elbows. The only thing youll need is some standard 5/16" racking hose to run from racking cane to racking cane. You can easily make a knob for this pump out of a pce of wood. It is easily operational as is though. Ill let all this go for $140 shipped in the US.

whole setup.jpg

No knob.jpg

FTC, there is someone in line before you but if that falls through your second in line. I will probably start doing the pumps again near winter time when things arent so busy here and hopefully my wife will be healthy again.

Sorry, the last one is sold. They have them on Ebay although youll need some stuff like dble drilled bung holes and elbows to connect the hoses. I have some elbows and dble drilled bungs so let me know if you need these. Below is the link to the Ebay sight.
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R...1311&_nkw=aspirator&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Schuco, CPI Contemporary, Invacare, Precision Medical, Medline, Gomco are all good names but some of the Gomco require oil and I like to stay away from the ones that need oil as they tend to spray some oil out the back and need refilling. Try and get one with all the hoses and the over flow canister otherwise it can get expensive with added shipping for all that stuff. If you need hoses I might have some as I just received a few from a friend.

which pump would be the better make/model

thx

do you have any of those double bungs left

All those models are nice, some have pros and cons like one has suction cups for feet and the other has a big solid base. One is much more substantial but the other will never move even if being bumped will racking your wine or something, they all do the same thing and have the same vacuum withing a few " but I wouldnt go above 22" which they all go up to.

Latest posts

Back