Last days most likely

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move to Gonzales Louisiana. My wife will give you free daycare. A lot cheaper to live here and your wife will have absolutely no problem getting a nursing job here.

AW SHUCKS, WADE. This forum certainly won't be the same without you. You will be missed more than you know. I wish I could offer you a solution but I know what sacrifices sometimes have to be made. I hope this forum is the most serious sacrifice you encounter!

I can only imagine both Wade and Smurf making wine in the same building..... Might as well open a Beer & Wine Boutique.
smiley20.gif

Wade,

You know how sorry I am to see you go. You have been a great addition to my forum and will be sorely missed. It is nice to know you have your priorities in order, though. Getting the wife through nursing school should provide you with a much more stable future.

I wish you and your family the best and look forward to a time when we can all laugh about this current economic recession. Best of luck!

Wade,

Thanks soo much for what you have contributed to this forum. I'll miss your sense of humor and also your expertise. I wish you the best and hope to see you back here next year, maybe things will turn around by then.

Best of luck :)

wade said:
I have no idea what Im going to do with myself without these forums as I live this stuff!
smiley6.gif

Hmmmmm, well, there is the extra 700 or so bottles of wine in your basement to sample
smiley2.gif

Just and FYI, Wade's website will remain active for as long as he wants it. If he can find ways to provide updates I am glad to make them.

Thanks for all the thoughts everyone. Pelican has turned me on to Netzero which offers free 10 hours a month with cheezy dial up but heck it beats sitting here twiddling my thumbs and not knowing what to do with myself. I may spend 1/2 of that time trying just to get online but I will be here as often as it lets me. There will be no photos though as that will kill most of my time available and the spelling may not be up to par as Ill be typing as fast as 2 fingers can!
smiley36.gif
Thanks for telling me about this pelican, I really didnt think there still was anything free in this world!
smiley3.gif

Dial up????

By the time you finish racking a 6 gallon you should be logged on............

Glad I could help Wade! but I can't take all the credit for Net Zero, Waldo mentioned it first... I just tracked down the buried page on their site that had the information about the free version. Good luck with everything!

Thank you also Waldo and smurfe has just found me and unlimited free dial up site!!
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif
Looks like I aint going nowhere then!
smiley20.gif

If I may steal a phrase from a great movie:

Wade, "Your the richest man I know!"

A mans wealth when all said and done is not measured in money, it's measured in family, God, friendship, and honorship.

Your the richest man I know Wade....... the best there is, thanks for staying around.

wade said:
Thank you also Waldo and smurfe has just found me and unlimited free dial up site!!
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif
Looks like I aint going nowhere then!
smiley20.gif

No where fast with dial up.... Good thing you are a patient man Wade....

Glad to know your knowledge will still be here for us......

gaudet, something is better than nothing. And dial up is free and we still have Wade. So......it is a win win situation IMHO.

I'm just glad he'll still be around. Wade can always have a glass or 2 of wine waiting for the pages to load.
VPC

I hope its just a glass!
smiley36.gif
Now if I can just make it home in time to call AT&T to cancel my internet and drop down my cable Ill be in good shape!
smiley7.gif

Ok, just to try it out I shut off tye wireless and am on here through free unlimited dial up and right now as long as there is no pics everything went pretty darn fast to tell the truth, not even enough time to get a corkscrew in!

Latest posts

Back