Last days most likely

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uavwmn said:
gaudet,  something is better than nothing.  And dial up is free and we still have Wade.  So......it is a win win situation IMHO.

Absolutely agreed there..... I would miss Wade terribly...... He has helped me countless times. I just hope the lag time isn't so bad he gets loaded waiting for the page to load.....

gaudet said:
uavwmn said:
gaudet, something is better than nothing. And dial up is free and we still have Wade. So......it is a win win situation IMHO.

Absolutely agreed there..... I would miss Wade terribly...... He has helped me countless times. I just hope the lag time isn't so bad he gets loaded waiting for the page to load.....

Wade Rocks!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Glad you will remain with us, Wade. Having been through such times myself quite a while ago, I can assure you that they will pass and that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Ok, finally gt all the computers set up with the dial up so now if I can just get a hold of AT&T all will be well, the desktop is older and really busted my chops to set it up!
smiley35.gif

Makes you want to throw Bill Gates out a window doesn't it?

Latest posts

Back