Last days most likely

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Due to funds from my wife going to nursing school and the economy I will probably be dropping Internet service in the next few days and dont know when Ill be back, could be a year so for all the friends Ive made hera I wish you all the best, Ill miss ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will definately miss you buddy....Your expertise will be surely missed. Why don't you at least try Net Zero. You can still get it free on dial up i believe. I know it will be slow and will have to endure all the pop ups but at least you can stay connected

I dont think the dial up is free though and I really need to cut out everything possible cause everything has been going up over here. Day care just went up $60, our insurance just went up(why I have no idea), taxes just went up, and a few other things! I have no idea what Im going to do with myself without these forums as I live this stuff!
smiley6.gif

Wow that sucks, I don't know what I'd do with out the internet, the ability to have all that information right in front of you is addicting. Day care is expensive but its cheaper then college. Try 2 in college at the same time and they wonder why we refused to pay for dorms or apartments. I do hope you get everything worked out so you can stay online, if not we'll miss you and will be here when you return.
VPC

Hard to sort out priorities .... but it must be done.
Do you have a local library close by? Ours will give you internet access for free. Hope all goes well for you and your family.
You will be missed.

Wade...try the public library. At least you would be able to check in here.

Our local library is only open late on Thursdays and that day is usually not a good day here for me. I will be going through some serious withdrawal! Is there a methadone clinic designed for this?
smiley11.gif

Hey there Wade, don't give up yet. Do you use DSL or Cable? If DSL, it shouldn't be that expensive. If cable, the Internet service should be about $40 alone or less. I bet a bunch of us could get together and help you out a bit to keep providing the great service you provide.

Who would I pick on without you around?

Now is this a late Aprils Fools joke? It's a bad one if it is. Wade look into mabe wireless. You neighbor may have one and you can share

I have wireless and there are no open signals here at the minute. Maybe I can go to McDonalds or a coffee shop something here and there but it wont be often.

wade said:
I dont think the dial up is free though and I really need to cut out everything possible cause everything has been going up over here. Day care just went up $60, our insurance just went up(why I have no idea), taxes just went up, and a few other things! I have no idea what Im going to do with myself without these forums as I live this stuff!
smiley6.gif

Your insurance went up cuz you are accident prone. Seriously Wade, you will be sorely missed. I hope you stay in touch if you can.

Wade...I hope you can find a way to stay with us here on the forum...But if not, thank you for all your help to everyone...YOU WILL BE MISSED

WADE WADE WADE WADE WADE
WADE WADE WADE WADE WADE
WADE WADE WADE WADE WADE
WADE WADE WADE WADE WADE

don't do it - we all will be floundering---------------------------

BUT GOOD LUCK and
hurry back - - -

Maybe we can call you on the phone -
publish your number please

rrawhide

Wade,

Sorry to hear funds are getting tight enough to drop internet service at your house. I do know first hand real tough decisions sometimes aren't popular with the people around you.

I do wish you and your family the best and I know George along with many others here on the forum appreciate all your dedication and help over the past few years. You will be missed...
smiley19.gif

Sorry to hear that Wade, financial thoughts going your way.

As stated before maybe someone set up a pay pal account for Wade's internet access.

We need ya man
smiley10.gif

Wade, really going to miss you!!! Maybe you can find another alternative and be able to stay in touch here.
smiley1.gif

In case you really go - thanks for the tips, advice, and encouragment! It won't be the same without you!

Hello Wade,
I want to offer you some words of encouragement. Hang in there. Do not think of this as your last days but instead it is just a short pause. You are going to get through this. Keep in mind that this is ONLY TEMPORARY. You have many people who care for you. We are all pulling for you.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
It is only a temporary setback and you will be back on your feet in a short time.
My thought and prayers are with you.

Latest posts

Back