• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large steel fermenters

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, one would definitely be able to ferment in them, they'd also make a not so ugly Ugly Drum Smoker! I'd probably get one or two at that price if it were local to me

I'd be cautious: that's a "smoking deal" if they're stainless steel. If they're painted steel, not so much.
I agree. "Upon further review," I believe at best they are some type of plated steel. The company also has a number of plastic food grade container, which are well priced. When I lived in Rochester, I had two 55 gallons plastic food grade containers that were used to ship lime juice from South America. I added spigots and they worked well. I think their larger plastic containers are what I would choose, were I in the market.

I agree. "Upon further review," I believe at best they are some type of plated steel. The company also has a number of plastic food grade container, which are well priced. When I lived in Rochester, I had two 55 gallons plastic food grade containers that were used to ship lime juice from South America. I added spigots and they worked well. I think their larger plastic containers are what I would choose, were I in the market.
Do you have pricing on 10 gallon plastic containers? Do they have a lid and do they ship?
Thanks

Do you have pricing on 10 gallon plastic containers? Do they have a lid and do they ship?
Thanks
Ten gallon plastic containers appear to be $20 (with lid) but so are the 15, 18, 20 and 23 gallon containers. Please see the ad in my original post. They do not ship or deliver, pick up only in Lima, OH.

Latest posts

Back