Label Wizard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is on the left hand side that keeps the label from sticking? Looks like a piece of rubber or similar.

Mine Wizard just arrived today. It's not rubber. It's more like a piece of fiberglass of sorts, though not quite. It could be a mix of rubber or plastic and fiberglass. (almost carbon fiber like) Texture wise, it's like an emery board. That course, yet the material isn't quite as hard.

I made my own in wood shop, looks just like store bought version. Made from scrap birch plywood. Greatest piece of equipment that I use in wine room. Keeps all labels same level on bottles.

I guess I am just way old school....I use one of our kitchen towels that has a checkerboard pattern....I use the boxes to line up the labels....close enough!

Now if they sold something that made all the bottles the same size shape and color......That I would Buy! :db

I guess I am just way old school....I use one of our kitchen towels that has a checkerboard pattern....I use the boxes to line up the labels....close enough!

Now if they sold something that made all the bottles the same size shape and color......That I would Buy! :db

Just drink several of the bottles. The rest will magically appear the same! :)

Latest posts

Back