Other Label Peelers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had nothing but excellent service from Label Peelers. In fact, I was going to buy a new primary because I didn't think the ones I had could be snapped shut for the Finer Wine process, and I phoned up to confirm something about it, and Matt told me that the primaries I already had would snap shut but I might have to use a rubber mallet on them. Turns out he was right. Hitting the lid with a mallet would have never occurred to me, and I would have been perfectly happy to buy another primary from him and he could have made a sale. I think they're great.

Bob,

Yes, we had to move to a much larger new locations several years ago due to our growth. We closed our doors to the public during the Pandemic to keep our Staff safe and be able to continue to serve our customers. We shifted local customers to curbside pickup at that time. During that time, we realized that it was much safer for our Staff and our Customers to be an online store only since we have fork lifts, pallet jacks and other equipment operating in the area that our customers were walking through to get to our retail area. With the vast majority of our customers being online customers, it didn't make sense for us to have a separate retail location. We would have to raise our prices to account for a separate location and one of the things that our customers appreciate is our low costs. We are always available to answer any questions whatsoever.

Take care,

Matt Pruszynski
LP
So is local pickup still an option?

Thanks Matt & Cheers!

I’ve got nothing but praise for Label
Peelers. I’m local so probably have a different point of view. Service has been great, pickups are a breeze, and e-mails are answered. I can’t ask for more. FWK has also been welcoming, questions answered, and a good product.

The only concern I have is @Matteo_Lahm had to move to Italy to get Sangiovese! 😀
But I’m buying when it’s released!

So is local pickup still an option?

Thanks Matt & Cheers!
Bob,

Yes, local pickup is still an option. Place your order online and choose store pickup and we will email you when it is ready for pickup. When you arrive, call us at 330-678-6400 with your order # and backup to our door and our staff will load you up.

Have a great weekend!

Matt

Latest posts

Back