• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Label Peelers: Up to 50% off entire store

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order just arrived. The bad news is that they shipped the wrong corks (First Quality, instead of Premium Quality). The good news is that they said they would send the right ones out today, and to keep the other ones!

Their pricing did go back up as of today, it appears. I saved $105. Thanks, @ithink2020 ! 👍

My order just arrived. The bad news is that they shipped the wrong corks (First Quality, instead of Premium Quality). The good news is that they said they would send the right ones out today, and to keep the other ones!

Their pricing did go back up as of today, it appears. I saved $105. Thanks, @ithink2020 ! 👍

You're welcome! I just got back into winemaking recently, so I just found out about them and have been happy so far.

I recently received an Australian Traminer-Riesling also. I am planning on starting it this winter so I will have cold temps to ferment (which I read, is what is desired on that type). Are you going to do any tweaking? If so, what?....................Dizzy
I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. Last time I did a Riesling I cold soaked it to let the crystals drop and did a backsweetening bench trial. I don’t recall doing any real tweaks, but open to ideas!

I just pulled the trigger on two Eclipse white kits (Sonoma Dry Creek Chard, and Yakima Pinot Gris). Plus corks, etc.

I made the Eclipse Yakima Pinot Gris, by the book (except for the sorbate). At for months, it may be the best of any wine I've ever made. Good call.

Latest posts

Back