WineXpert Label Peeler Promotions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmguptill

Chemist-turned-home-winemaker
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been making kit wine for almost two years now and I don't have the biggest budget for wine making, so I'm always looking for good deals for wine kits. Label Peelers currently seems to have a wine kit promotion where you can get a WE Eclipse kit for around $130 including shipping. This seems a good price to me. I'm wondering from those who have more experience purchasing kits: is this a pretty common promotion price for them? I never pay full price at my LHBS because they have promotions all the time, I'm just wondering if LP is similar. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Also, those who have made the Eclipse kits, which ones are your favorites?

Hey everyone! I've been making kit wine for almost two years now and I don't have the biggest budget for wine making, so I'm always looking for good deals for wine kits. Label Peelers currently seems to have a wine kit promotion where you can get a WE Eclipse kit for around $130 including shipping. This seems a good price to me. I'm wondering from those who have more experience purchasing kits: is this a pretty common promotion price for them? I never pay full price at my LHBS because they have promotions all the time, I'm just wondering if LP is similar. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

If you’re shopping LP online for Eclipse Kits, put the item into your cart to see the real price, you’ll likely see an even better price!!

They say it's a promotion, but that's pretty much their everyday price. The promotions never end.

LP prices on Eclipse kits for the past 2 years or so have been $130 +/- with shipping. A couple other places have similar prices. My LBS sells them $189 no shipping. Never any promotions.

I've made all the eclipse kits except the merlot. All were good. Lodi Zin and Sauvignon Blanc my favorites.

They frequently run promos of 40% off all wine kits(I've seen 30something occasionally and 41 once but 40 off MSRP is normally their best) . Southern HB is often in the same ballpark and with shipping one or the other might come out a tad better depending on your location

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. Glad to know these prices are fairly normal. Much better than the sticker price of $180-$200

I noticed they don't have RJS kits at LP, but they do have them at southern homebrew for a similar price. Looks like plenty of reasonable high end options out there!

Latest posts

Back