Mosti Mondiale La Bodega Port

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I made this kit about 1 1/4 years ago and finally opened my second bottle, this is as close to a 20 year old very expensive port as you will ever come IMO. I added just a little extra Heavy American oak to this and believe this is the bomb!:p

Hi Wade, Is this MM's 12 liter kit? Did you pick it up locally, or have it shipped?
My MM Chianti and MM Pinot Grigio are bulk aging and I'm looking for my next experiment.

Thanks for making me PO'd. Remember my thread where I bottled the wrong carboy, got PO'd and threw it all in the dumpster? That was my MM Port. Seriously though, that is a fantastic kit. I sampled the experiment George did with a batch if you remember them talking about it at the last Winestock. I believe they did 5 different versions of it and it was all fantastic. I really ought to make another. I have a batch of WE Port that has been sitting in a carboy close to two years. I guess I ought to bottle it.

I dont have the W.E Port but do have the Sherry which came out excellent!

Back