Klr wine filter

Discussion in 'General Wine Making Forum' started by traveler94, Dec 2, 2016.

Wine Making Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating:

1. Dec 2, 2016 #1

traveler94

traveler94

traveler94

I was online today to buy some filters for my Buon Vino wine filter and a picture popped up with the "KLR Wine filter". Anybody have any experience with it?

2. Dec 19, 2016 #2

KeithKLRFilter

KeithKLRFilter

KeithKLRFilter

Junior

Hi Traveler - I make the KLR Wine Filter. Please don't think I am trying to sell it on this forum, I have a great deal of respect and love for wine makers and sites (such as this one) that bring our community together. I would not want to clutter a great gathering with marketing junk!

We just started selling the KLR a couple of months ago, and it is slowly ramping up. There are a couple of reviews up on Amazon, and I have a few smaller distributors and brew supply shops around the country that have bought several kits and packages of cartridge replacements. I sent them samples, they used it, and came back with opinions that might be valuable to you. There are others as well, email me from my site and I can possibly get some additional references. Again, not trying to sell it to you but there are a few folks that have tried it and could give you feedback.

Take care,
    Keith

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    MuskyDine likes this.
  3. Dec 19, 2016 #3

terrymck

terrymck

terrymck

I would not want to clutter a great gathering with marketing junk!

Then become a vendor sponsor. I am sure there are spaces available.

4. Dec 20, 2016 #4

Putterrr

Putterrr

Putterrr

so once they become a sponsor, its Ok to clutter up a great site with marketing junk?

he wouldn't be the first to sell his wares in forum posts and i assume he won't be the last. interesting videos. simpler and cleaner than other filtering systems out there

cheers

5. Dec 26, 2016 #5

traveler94

traveler94

traveler94

Thanks for the reply

AkTom likes this.
  6. Jun 20, 2017 #6

KeithKLRFilter

KeithKLRFilter

KeithKLRFilter

Junior

Not trying to clutter, excuse the interruption. Please return to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

7. Jan 14, 2019 #7

Newine

Newine

Newine

I have never filtered a wine. Always just racked, settled, repeat, cold stabilze, rack, etc. Bought the filter to try on some wine from this last falls harvest. It will be a last step for me, maybe on just a few gallons. Will update on how it workswfor me when I try it out.