Kit suppliers

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

rrussell

Reaction score
now that the winemaker toy store has closed, I am looking for a new source for kits and supplies. I live in Washington state so would like someone out west. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Looking for competitive prices and good service. Thanks, Ron

FTC Wines

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I too miss the Toy Store. Using Label Peelers now, used them off and on for 4 yrs. They are almost 1/2 way out West. Ohio. They have reasonable prices and do a great job. Roy

rrussell

Reaction score
I too miss the Toy Store. Using Label Peelers now, used them off and on for 4 yrs. They are almost 1/2 way out West. Ohio. They have reasonable prices and do a great job. Roy
Thanks Roy, I will check them out.

Trevor7

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Neighbor!
There is no replacement for the Toy Store. I'll second Label Peelers - With shipping they are very competitive - most Pacific NW Local Home Brew stores I've seen charge the list price plus and the product has been sitting around for a while.

rrussell

Reaction score
Thanks Trevor, I’m going to miss the toy store. Great selection and easy to use web site. Prices and service were also great, 4 day delivery to Spokane and if there was any problem they made it right.

slide95

Junior
Reaction score
We have used Owayo twice, been great to deal with and good quality. They will send you samples for sizing as well. Website is good for designing and they are happy to go back and forth until you are happy.

slide95

Junior
Reaction score
We have used Owayo twice, been great to deal with and good quality. They will send you samples for sizing as well. Website is good for designing and they are happy to go back and forth until you are happy.
Website is good for designing and they are happy to go back and forth until you are happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevor7

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see what a Clothing Manufacturer has to do with Wine Making... Please don't SPAM the list.

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score

CheerfulHeart

Reaction score
You might look into MoreWine. They are based on the West Coast and are a reasonably priced option.