kegmeister

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kegmeister

Junior
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, thanks for what appears to be a very active community. I have already found some great information.

I am a chef at an upscale restaurant here in Utah (yes there are actually quite a few) and started wine making a few years ago when I got bored with canning fruit. I have made plum, peach, apricot, and some sort of undetermined white grape that was planted by the previous owner of my home. I'm determined to buy some sangiovese grapes from a source in Lodi CA. (they pass through UT on their way to wineries in Colorado and will sell them in 100 pound lots to the local brew shops). I consider this a large step up in complexity and so started doing some research, which lead me here.

I'm open to answering any questions you may have about me or my wines, or any other topic. Charcuterie is something I'm also very interested in so if any of you want to make some salumi to pair with your Nebiolo shoot me a message.

also, seriously. On a wine making site how was the kegmeister user name still available??

kegmeister, welcome aboard. We are open to any questions you may have and I am sure we'll have plenty for you also. We were saving the "kegmeister" name for someone special! Enjoy!

Luckily for you this site is a little more wine related then beer although there are many beer makers here also. Glad to have you aboard and Sangiovese is one of my favorites and have a blend from last years Cali grapes still bulk aging from last year that needs to get bottled soon.

Latest posts

Back