Just sayin hi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeGee

Junior
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been making wine for a few years now but was looking something up via DuckDuckGo and this forum came up. Got some good info from it, so I decided to register and become a member of the community! Don't know that I'll have a lot of additional info that most everyone else doesn't already have, but you never know. Salut! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Don't know that I'll have a lot of additional info that most everyone else doesn't already have, but you never know.
In addition to helping each other, there's a lot of chit chat. With the 2021 grape season rockin', there will be lot of discussions regarding what everyone is making, plus fruit wines and kit wines are always on-going.

Welcome to WMT, @BeeGee . Looks like you're going down the same path as I. Lurked around on WMT for a bit, then joined and finally got up the nerve to pitch. Bet you won't be sorry!

I'm already learning a lot, that's why I decided it was time to commit! 🙂 And, as time passes, only fair that I should help others when they get started!

Welcome to WineMaking Talk.
You will find that each of us has a point of view so the group is good at crowd sourcing answers. ,,,,, what do you make? I like country wines but do anything I can get my hands on or grow.
I don't grow my own (as yet), I don't have the real estate for that...so I've been sticking with kits so far, and looking to experiment with different yeasts and blends from there. Whites, reds, rosés, moscatos, sangrias, ice wines, heck I'll drink 'em all! lol I'm also very interested in experimenting with creating wines infused with liquor, like bourbon.

Also, as an aside, I'm working to become a certified sommelier.

Latest posts

Back