Just found the Forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

live4artwine

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I found the forum when I was researching growing my own vineyard. I have actually been making my own wine for about 7 years in small batches of 5-30 bottles by ordering the juice from supply companies. Recently I was able to purchase the land in order to start growing my own food and have a small vineyard of my own. So now it is wonderful to find everyone here so that I can read all the posts when I have time and share ideas. I am in Central Southern PA now and looking forward to the work it will "slowly" take me to do this 😁

Welcome. There are many forums here including one for vineyards. I’m sure everyone there would love to hear about your vine growing experience.

People seem to find posts wherever they are, but some probably watch certain forums more closely.

I just bought this place late July 2020 so I haven't planted yet. It is only an acre. I wish I could have gotten more land... that is coming. I retire in 9 years and will be spending my time on my "hobbies". So I am researching proper methods for the trellis system, i.e. length apart, etc. and as soon as I have good days here and snow melts I can start prepping the ground. I have no trees and right amount of drainage, slope. Good setup.

Latest posts

Back