Jumped Right In

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighD

Junior
Reaction score
I started winemaking this year after dear hubby bought half a beef and evacuated much of my stash from the freezer. I have rhubarb ginger wine currently aging. It was a good year for my grapes so they are in a fermenting bucket bubbling away and I just mixed up a rhubarb apple today and will mix up a black raspberry apple and plain apple by the end of the day. I have Maple syrup and a coffee wine on my to-do list because I already have those things and will run out of fruit. I may have to try banana wine. I ordered more fruit trees and will order some bees for my hive. I had most of the stuff already I just didn't know I needed to make wine. :h

Thanks! I am halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh so just close enough to wine country to still get lake effect snow. :p

I'm just a bit west of you, McKean County. Apple and grape is what use. I usually make 5 gallons of each. And I dont even drink much. Mostly for my kids (all adults)

Latest posts

Back