Juice/must by mail sources?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbo_c

Reaction score
Looking for a source(s) for frozen juice or must. (Or fresh in season)An actual physical location within a few hours’drive of Atlanta so I could pick up would be a huge plus.

I’m aware of :
Brehm - sheesh, the prices
M&M - seem to be out of stock on everything now(?)
Walker’s

Where else?

Thanks.

Jbo

Try our Grapemasters if you can hook up with them. They import frozen must from Spain, their Tempranillo and Merlot from two years ago when I tried them was just wonderful..................

John, are there import fees of some kind for bringing in buckets from Grapemasters? they say they include shipping charges in price. Other places I am finding about $30-35 per bucket for FedEx Ground. I am trying to figure out shipping costs for the different options, vs. trying to get fresh grapes in spring or fall.

If it was me...I'd look into PArdo out of Florida -they have satellite grape/must drop-off locations, and prices are fantastic.....WE lost our beloved Fine Vine Wines in Dallas.....and I don't know any other suppliers in the state...maybe pardo could set up a satellite drop off location here too !!

John, are there import fees of some kind for bringing in buckets from Grapemasters? they say they include shipping charges in price. Other places I am finding about $30-35 per bucket for FedEx Ground. I am trying to figure out shipping costs for the different options, vs. trying to get fresh grapes in spring or fall.
Yes, there are shipping fees. I don’t recall the exact numbers, but do recall that once you get over 5 or 6 pails, it’s cheaper to ship on a pallet as freight, and additional pails (over the 5 or 6) didn’t change the freight charge, so I got 9 pails to fill a pallet.

Hmm. That makes them less of a deal. Their site clearly indicates prices include shipping. Wonder what gives. . .

Jbo

Hmm. That makes them less of a deal. Their site clearly indicates prices include shipping. Wonder what gives. . .

Jbo

It does when you order by the pail. When I ordered enough to pallet ship, the “built in” shipping cost was removed from the per pail price, and I paid the pallet shipping. Came out cheaper per pail than the “shipping included” price. Make sense? Not trying to be confusing......

Latest posts

Back