Johnt

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything I have ever read of about the subject has said that while alcohol may make you fall asleep easier you actually will sleep worse through the rest of the night as it messes up your natural sleep cycles. I have to agree with this as I see the same results for me weekend nights vs weekday nights.

https://thesleepdoctor.com/2017/11/15/truth-alcohol-sleep/
So I need to do my drinking after supper and then go back to my water?

I just finished bottling my Eclipse Bourbon Barrel Cab/Zin. There were about 6oz leftover that seem to have disappeared. I have scheduled a call with the Inventory Control team to get to the bottom of this. :p

It's quite good. Only about 14 months old - I did EM on it and gave it a healthy dose of tannin about two months ago.

Eclipses makes a decent wine. I think for some reason the eclipse Reds are better than the last season's .

I just finished bottling my Eclipse Bourbon Barrel Cab/Zin. There were about 6oz leftover that seem to have disappeared. I have scheduled a call with the Inventory Control team to get to the bottom of this. [emoji14]

It's quite good. Only about 14 months old - I did EM on it and gave it a healthy dose of tannin about two months ago.
I just bottled mine yesterday. Probably started about the same time. It was very good for being so young. Now to keep the wife from drinking all of it before six months is up. I put two cases under the basement steps, so she only had the last six to drink early. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Latest posts

Back