Johnt

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems he only shows up every couple months since he retired and started his move south.

Well I decided to give it a go. I miss my nightly glass but oh well.

oh btw, does that include no wine for cooking either since it cooks off the alcohol anyway?

So far, so good here. I'd say you're fine for cooking. But what to do with the rest of the bottle? :dg

My GOSH, I am having to drink an awful lot more to keep the wine industry going while y'all are on the wagon! Taking one for the team! :D
They just said on TV that a solution of at least 60% Ethanol will kill the corona virus so.........

My wife and I are doing our best to help you out Jim. The temps have been so nice and mild that it has been wine on the deck time every night. And Mike, we supplement that wine with a wee nip of Scotch, Bourbon, or Tequila, but no corona's to start just to make sure we don't get that corona virus stuff.

never ever forget that rehab is for quitters!!!

Ok, on day 12. I’ve noticed my sleep score (via Fitbit) actually has gone up. I usually drink my 2 glasses of wine between 8 to 10 and then go to bed. Do I need to start earlier so that I’m not drinking a glass and then going straight to bed? Just trying to figure out if it’s interfering with m6 sleep.

Everything I have ever read of about the subject has said that while alcohol may make you fall asleep easier you actually will sleep worse through the rest of the night as it messes up your natural sleep cycles. I have to agree with this as I see the same results for me weekend nights vs weekday nights.

https://thesleepdoctor.com/2017/11/15/truth-alcohol-sleep/

I've noticed most years that after the first week or so of Lent, I start sleeping really well and later into the morning. This year is no different. I've read much of the same that Mike has.

Latest posts

Back