Jeep National Go Topless Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Well today was the day. Mike joined a jeep club call Backwoods Jeep and they were doing a Jeep cruise today, in the 50 mile per hour wind and highs of 50 and the roof was to be down on the Jeep. Needlessly to say thank God that didn't happen. We did go on the cruise and what a day.

It started off this morning having to get up at 4:30 am on a Saturday to be in Clarion by 8:30. Mike gets up with the beginnings of a cold, he can barely swallow. I decide to update my iphone and for some reason my computer doesn't recognize my iphone. The morning is not going good. I make breakfast and Mike doesn't feel like eating, so me and Bailey ate it. I spend so much time trying to synch my phone I didn't have time to load the dishwasher, I hate leaving dishes in the sink. Now we finally leave and we are 15 minutes later than we wanted to leave. We get into the jeep and the cb that Mike just installed is not working. We punched in the address into the GPS and we are off. We get into Butler and the GPS loses the satellite. I'm looking at Mike and I say, probably for the 100th time "We should not have climbed out of bed." Well we get there (I used the map on iphone) and meet everyone. We had taken Bailey with us (wasn't sure if we were going to come home or stay at camp) and there was another couple who had a dog, a border collie mix, that was 10 years old. Well while we were waiting for the rest of the members to show up, the lady who owns the dog looks at Mike and says "OMG I am so sorry, my dog just pissed on your leg." I'm LMAO and still am. Poor Mike, his pant leg was wet, not a few drops but wet but I didn't say "We should not have climbed out of bed." Well the rest of the day went great, wind was real bad, temps kept falling and he was getting sicker but a great group of people and had a blast.

When we came home I said I thought he should change is user name on his jeep forum to pisspants but he very rudely said to me "You should be glad we are not on the same forum together because I would have to abuse you publicly and you know how you hate that." I just do not understand why he has to be like that. :i

oh man i miss my jeep!! i wudda been topless! we wud ride topless in the winter as long as it wasnt raining LOL!

Well today was the day. Mike joined a jeep club call Backwoods Jeep and they were doing a Jeep cruise today, in the 50 mile per hour wind and highs of 50 and the roof was to be down on the Jeep. Needlessly to say thank God that didn't happen. We did go on the cruise and what a day.

It started off this morning having to get up at 4:30 am on a Saturday to be in Clarion by 8:30. Mike gets up with the beginnings of a cold, he can barely swallow. I decide to update my iphone and for some reason my computer doesn't recognize my iphone. The morning is not going good. I make breakfast and Mike doesn't feel like eating, so me and Bailey ate it. I spend so much time trying to synch my phone I didn't have time to load the dishwasher, I hate leaving dishes in the sink. Now we finally leave and we are 15 minutes later than we wanted to leave. We get into the jeep and the cb that Mike just installed is not working. We punched in the address into the GPS and we are off. We get into Butler and the GPS loses the satellite. I'm looking at Mike and I say, probably for the 100th time "We should not have climbed out of bed." Well we get there (I used the map on iphone) and meet everyone. We had taken Bailey with us (wasn't sure if we were going to come home or stay at camp) and there was another couple who had a dog, a border collie mix, that was 10 years old. Well while we were waiting for the rest of the members to show up, the lady who owns the dog looks at Mike and says "OMG I am so sorry, my dog just pissed on your leg." I'm LMAO and still am. Poor Mike, his pant leg was wet, not a few drops but wet but I didn't say "We should not have climbed out of bed." Well the rest of the day went great, wind was real bad, temps kept falling and he was getting sicker but a great group of people and had a blast.

When we came home I said I thought he should change is user name on his jeep forum to pisspants but he very rudely said to me "You should be glad we are not on the same forum together because I would have to abuse you publicly and you know how you hate that." I just do not understand why he has to be like that. :i

The weather was HORRIBLE here today! I can't believe you went out in that! We had no power from 5-9... Trees were down everywhere...

As for your man being moody... If a dog peed on me I'd probably be "pissy" too... hehehe...

I remember years ago my brother and his wife joined a rally wher several couples in their own cars/trucks would search for clues which indicated where to turn on the highway. It was really cool and they loved it. A few years later gas went up (not like today though) and they quit.

On another not 2 weeks ago my wife was walking Titan and he wizzed on her leg. It was an angle sho not intentional. Gotta pay attention.

Nikki, get back into a jeep you life will not be the same until you do!

Actually there was the one guy, he is the president of the club with his son drove a 46 willy, which is topless and doorless. Another guy with his girlfriend had a 79 cj, both were topless and no doors. Out of the 12 jeeps that were there, those two were the only ones topless. The 79 cj did put his top and doors back on after the ride was over to go home. Smart move on his part.

Daisy you are right the weather was horrible. It didn't rain until after we started back home but the wind was real bad. We ended at bear town rocks and when we left we decided to stay off of 80 because of the wind. Here is a pic of the willy going home

GoToplessCruise038.jpg

Get a wiener dog. He couldn't get his leg high enough to do any damage.

Latest posts

Back