It's Happening!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get there early as well and will have your bottles if you still want them, remind me what you wanted. I also will have 3 barrels for other members. @heatherd are you going? I can bring your bottles too.

I asked for 5 cases of the burgundy bottles. If you don’t have them, or have Bordeaux bottles instead, or a mix of both (really anything but funky colors or clear) - it’s all good. Thanks!

I know last year, they gave us pick up times. I don't know how strict they are about that, but I'd like to get there earlier than later as well. And I'll certainly be bringing some wine to share.

@ceeaton: Are we going to see you this year?

BTW: I was on the WW site the other night and there were a few pics of our motley crew from last year out there.

On the 28th, I’m planning on getting there as early as possible to pick up my order.

I’m also going to bring a half case of wines to swap.

Jim: If you're willing to trade, I'd love to swap bottles of the kit Rose we both did earlier this year.

I may have the kiddos with me on this run. Dad isn't available and wifey has a training class for work.

Just got the pickup schedule and it looks like most of us have different times. I wonder if you'd be turned away if you showed up early.

I’m on pretty early, between 9 and 10. Perfect for me. Jim’s email said to hit him up if need an earlier time.

Most everyone else here is later in the morning. Wish I could switch and make it easier. But with my daughter home, I can’t.

I’m on pretty early, between 9 and 10. Perfect for me. Jim’s email said to hit him up if need an earlier time.

Most everyone else here is later in the morning. Wish I could switch and make it easier. But with my daughter home, I can’t.

I'm not exactly sure of my schedule that day, but if possible, I'll try to get in before my 10am time slot. You're crushing there, right Jim? So you'll be around for a bit?

So, Craig agreed to run down to pick up my grapes. Can I just say he’s such a righteous dude. (Points if you know the movie reference.)

Pick up and crush is 9-10 for mine.

Fred - if you and Craig cross paths, he has $ for the bottles. Otherwise, another time.

Jim - Rose is on the way.

At crush, the must will be hit with Lallzyme EX and sit overnight until I get home. From there, we’ll kick off AF; and MLF 24 hours after that.

Can’t wait to see the SG and Ph numbers.

So, Craig agreed to run down to pick up my grapes. Can I just say he’s such a righteous dude. (Points if you know the movie reference.)

Pick up and crush is 9-10 for mine.

Fred - if you and Craig cross paths, he has $ for the bottles. Otherwise, another time.

Jim - Rose is on the way.

At crush, the must will be hit with Lallzyme EX and sit overnight until I get home. From there, we’ll kick off AF; and MLF 24 hours after that.

Can’t wait to see the SG and Ph numbers.

I'll be there early to make sure I don't miss anyone.

Latest posts

Back