Its day 28.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBirdman

Junior
Reaction score
I used a Blueberry Pomegranate kit, starting specific gravity of 1.060. Racked on day 14 specific gravity of.998. Took the reading yesterday and it is now reading 1.014. should I wait or can I bottle. I have only done this once before and the Pinot Grigio turned out great.

I would wait. Standard reasoning is three days below 1.00 before thinking that fermentation is complete. Then there is the whole question about clarity...
Joe

I used a Blueberry Pomegranate kit, starting specific gravity of 1.060. Racked on day 14 specific gravity of.998. Took the reading yesterday and it is now reading 1.014. should I wait or can I bottle. I have only done this once before and the Pinot Grigio turned out great.

Did you add an F-Pack at some time after fermentation, following an addition of potassium sorbate and metabisulfite? It would help if you could tell us where you are in the process and what has been done to date..............

Latest posts

Back