it's a girl thing...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrygirl

Reaction score
IMG_6156.jpg

found this cute cabinet 2 store my supplies in. thought it dressed up the "wine area";)

OMG! I have a little Ole lady wine supply store very close to me where I buy some supplies and she has some of those where she keeps the same stuff in them for sale.

OMG! I have a little Ole lady wine supply store very close to me where I buy some supplies and she has some of those where she keeps the same stuff in them for sale.

roflmao
and
this is hubby when i showed him:re
told you it was a girl thing, lol lol

Rica be warned as the addiction grows so will your storage spaces. I'm anal like that too. Everything has to have a place or I'm freakin' out. Who took it???????:tz

Rica, very nice I like it and you can do things like that for the first 6 months to a year. Then the counter space will be filled full of carboys as your hobby grows. Thanks for sharing!

Then the counter space will be filled full of carboys as your hobby grows.

i could see that happening, lol.
i'm lucky. we just built our home last year and moved in 11/09. we have a converted garage that is attached to our house like a small apartment. (future mil space if needed. may God bless them with good health, lol)
right now our 3 cats are in there, as hubby said "no cats in the new house". 3 cats=litterbox duty, no pun intended=too much shedding=can't do wine there yet, but maybe one day

Dont worry Rica, I have 3 ctas and I live in a cabin smaller than your bathroom, they are afraid of the wine, actually , they blame the "funky" smell on each other!!! Cracks me up. so far I am out of the blame!

Nice set up though. As with anything, keep it organized, makes it easier to figure out the confusion.

thanks all! it was my birthday present to myself...probably gonna have to wait on the big corker:(
(hubby golfs, why can't i make wine, lol, lol)

Latest posts

Back