Italian Zinfandel Wine Kit - RJS En Primeur Winery Series

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper🍷

Reaction score
Just started today, Italian Zinfandel Wine Kit - RJS En Primeur Winery Series. In stainless primary fermenter, Fermotemp heater and Northern Brewer Dual-stage temperature controller. Juice bag, grape skins, oak chips and yeast.. 1.10 SG now just waiting for yeast to start. Anyone else made this kit. How did it turn out.

Just started today, Italian Zinfandel Wine Kit - RJS En Primeur Winery Series. In stainless primary fermenter, Fermotemp heater and Northern Brewer Dual-stage temperature controller. Juice bag, grape skins, oak chips and yeast.. 1.10 SG now just waiting for yeast to start. Anyone else made this kit. How did it turn out.

I made that kit's predecessors many times about 6 years ago. I should clarify that I was not making it to end up with Zinfandel but rather a blend similar to what we made at home years ago from grapes. So I made the Winery Series kits of Zinfandel and blended the wine with Muscat (can't remember the supplier) in a 3:1 ratio and was able to make a wine which tasted much like our old home made from grapes wine of year past.

I think you will be very pleased with the kit. My experience with RJS Winery Series (Super Tuscan, Rosso Grande and Cabernet Sauvignon) kits is that they are among the best on the market.

Back