Italian Wine Regions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom . can you by chance post it as a word file, PDFs take forever to down load on dialup PLEASE. I usually get kicked off server before its done

Tom . can you by chance post it as a word file, PDFs take forever to down load on dialup PLEASE. I usually get kicked off server before its done

I am not sure how to do that.

Maybe some one here can do it ??

You post a Word file the same way as a PDF. Of course, you have to have the file in Word to do that. :h

Also, looking at that file, if it were in Word, I doubt it would be much if any smaller in size or faster to download. It is the map graphic that will make that file slow to download on dial-up. It will be the same in Word.

:u
Butt,
I don't have it in Word. Can you convert this to Word and send to mmadmikes1 ?

Also, looking at that file, if it were in Word, I doubt it would be much if any smaller in size or faster to download. It is the map graphic that will make that file slow to download on dial-up. It will be the same in Word.

So we are having a Aha Moment then... :slp

It could be done. Would have to copy the text as well as the pic and paste it in Word. I don't have Word on my Mac. I guess I could drag out an old machine and do it. Well, I guess I could do it on my Mac as the word processer program will save as a .doc format. If I can remember tomorrow when I get home, I will try to do it.

Very cool presentation. I have converted it to a word file, but the size was essentially the same...was able to take a little more size out of it by zipping it--let me know if you would like it!

Mike... this is a very small pdf file... go ahead and try it... shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes. I just downloaded it with dialup.

the interesting thing is how the Italian wines are cat. and evaluated in to their regions,demo/zones growing regions and terms and conditions for manufacturing wine with in the different regions,and how to read a wine label the ITYS have 3 standards of cat. of processing the fruit and the French have 4,the ITYS pattern there standards from the French and in time expect to have 4 standards, in time,learning the wine regions,standards of processing and label reading are interesting items to know and add to the armature wine makers learning curve,like TOM stated these are items we as the south jersey winers discuss at our meetings .:mny

Tom, two questions, How come you never invite me to the meetings and the word meetings is underlined and goes to some site, what gives? bk

I also have a wine club in NJ where we have monthly MEETINGS. If you are in NJ U R welcome to come to our MEETINGS

Ah, my grandpa and grandma were from Barrea, Molise, L'Aquila. Thanks!

I read the details which you shared through the link over here and enjoyed a lot. I would like to tell that Italy has become very popular about the wine, and there are many people love to drink wine in Italy.

italian wines

I think when Im done with the GEORGAIN WINE experience I'll down a wine tour of italy and there wines....what do you think?:wy

Latest posts

Back