It is all in the way that you ask...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A man goes into a restaurant and is seated. All the waitresses are gorgeous. A particularly voluptuous waitress wearing a very short skirt and legs that won't quit, came to his table and asked if he was ready to order.

He looks at the menu and then scans her beautiful frame top to bottom, then answers, "Yes, I would like a quickie."

The waitress turns and walks away in disgust.

After she regains her composure she returns and asks again, "What would you like, sir?"

Again the man thoroughly checks her out and again answers, "I would still like a quickie, please."

This time her anger takes over, she reaches over and slaps him across the face with a resounding SMACK and storms away.

A man sittng at the next table leans over and whispers, "I think it's pronounced 'quiche'."

I tried the opposite approach today and asked my wife for a quiche. She just looked at me and said: "You're the chef around here, take care of it yourself." :)

ROCKY, it's all in the way you read it! that was excellent I have to remember that one.:b

Uh, that man was President George W. Bush and it was Cheney who corrected him. It was at the congressional cafeteria. Really,

My guess is that neither 43 nor his VP know what a quiche is and even if they did they would never eat one. After all did they not grow up when "real men don't eat quiche" . And if it ain't got horns and if it can't go "moo", and if you can't brand it with a hot iron it ain't fit for eatin' :w

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back