• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

It is all gone!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You out of the game Rocky?
Probably for the time being, at least, John. We were planning to move to Florida but just could not make it work. I may have pulled the trigger too fast on selling everything. If I do restart, it will be on a much more modest scale. I am intrigued, though, by these Finer Wine Kits. May give one or two of them a try.

Thanks again for the book giveaway, Rocky! Was looking at The Wine Maker's Answer Book earlier today.

Take care rocky and please keep us old guys informed of your new adventures 😊

Probably for the time being, at least, John. We were planning to move to Florida but just could not make it work. I may have pulled the trigger too fast on selling everything. If I do restart, it will be on a much more modest scale. I am intrigued, though, by these Finer Wine Kits. May give one or two of them a try.

I don't believe that you will regret trying one of the new Finer Wine Kits. I have a Super Tuscan fermenting in the basement even now and I am somewhat impressed with it. The juice was very thick and concentrated, but tastes amazing.

Latest posts

Back