Issues with Label Peelers?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceeaton

slowly going nuts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else had issues with labelpeelers.com lately? Normally they give prompt service with incredible customer support. I made an order last Saturday, which they would normally process on Monday and ship. The order was created and "Awaiting Shipment" but didn't ship until Tuesday evening, which at that point FedX kept it in Ohio because of the weather. Now it looks like I may get it by Friday.

If they had processed the order like they normally do, I would have had it on my doorstep on Tuesday morning (close enough for FedX Home delivery to be one day from Ohio).

On top of that, I've left two messages on their site, and I haven't heard a peep. I swear the last time I did that I got an answer within an hour.

Has anyone recently had issues with them? Just curious...hope one of the owners isn't having a medical issue or something.

I know they've had serious issues with their rewards program functionality on the website, off and on, for the past month or so. Kind of makes me think I should redeem my points sooner rather than later.

Might be weather related. Not sure since I’m not sure re where they are but I’ve always had good service from them.
They're a little North of Akron in Ohio. I've never had an issue with them, ordered from them 13 times over the last 3 years, that's why I posted this. I'm hoping there is some reasonable explanation for the issues, but weather wasn't one until possibly yesterday (and the order should have gone out the day before). Maybe they are just overly busy and understaffed, don't know. The lack of correspondence with them has me the most concerned, they have always been top notch when it came to that.

Just ordered on some oak spirals (best price, by far, anywhere) Monday, received confirmation of order and ship confirmation for a Thursday deliver.

Haven't ordered from them in a while, but never had an issue. Hope it's just an anomaly.

Haven't ordered from them in a while, but never had an issue. Hope it's just an anomaly.
Yes, it was an anomaly, actually not really. Just the fact that I ordered after 3pm on Friday and they didn't have one of the kits in stock, so they placed the order to restock on Monday and picked the kit up Tuesday morning and fulfilled the order at that time. I didn't get a response because Matt's normal day off was Wednesday (though he still did respond). Now I feel like an a** for complaining. Serves me right!

So the real issue is that they got real busy last weekend, didn't have my kit in stock and instead of wasting time addressing my complaint, tried to ship all the orders they got in. I like their priority of not bumping someone else's order to address my complaint, which in reality is invalid, since it did ship within 1-2 business days. I think the fact that 12 out of my 13 orders shipped the same day shows just how hard they try and get orders out the door and keep customers happy. I guess I've been spoiled by their service.

And it is a good thing they are real busy, that means they will be around for a while longer!

I've slowed down my wine production. (only 4 carboys with wine right now, but two waiting to start)

I've always had great service with LP. They are my goto shop.

:gbIf I didn't catch that the OP was Craig (@ceeaton) I would've thought we were being trolled. :D

Also for me never an issue with LP.

Yeah, when one inserts foot-in-mouth it can be a humbling experience. Obviously something got me ticked off and I blamed my life's problems on them. I better count how many empties are in the recycling bin when I get home tonight.

Kinda does appear like I work for them and was trolling you'all, but I don't. I don't think they need to troll this site, they get plenty of business from all of us.

Latest posts

Back