WineXpert Island Mist Pina Colada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered today from Label Peelers. I plan to add 4 lbs of sugar and 1/2 the F pack to primary.
Pleaselet us know how yours goes.

I was going to buy it from LP, but they wanted $30 in shipping, found the site Homebrewit it and it was $79 with free shipping so actually they only charged me $14 is shipping. Yeah, I always bump up the mist kits too, it's a must in my book. Sometimes I will also add an additional 4 oz of natural flavoring as well. I find that the higher alcohol and likes a bit more flavoring too

I was going to buy it from LP, but they wanted $30 in shipping, found the site Homebrewit it and it was $79 with free shipping so actually they only charged me $14 is shipping. Yeah, I always bump up the mist kits too, it's a must in my book. Sometimes I will also add an additional 4 oz of natural flavoring as well. I find that the higher alcohol and likes a bit more flavoring too
What brand of natural flavorings do ya use?

Cheers!

How did this turn out for everyone? Is it one you would make again? I just started this with 1/2 the fpac and 3 lbs of sugar in primary. MoreWine has this kit on sale for $56.24 and free shipping.

How did this turn out for everyone? Is it one you would make again? I just started this with 1/2 the fpac and 3 lbs of sugar in primary. MoreWine has this kit on sale for $56.24 and free shipping.
I made it this spring. I shorted the water and added some sugar to raise the ABV because I wanted 10% or so ABV. I did not add any of the fpak to primary (we like sweet wines).

This is a nice white wine on the sweeter side, but very little coconut flavor. If I make it again, I may try adding some piña colada mix when I add the fpak, although it might not clear if I do that.

Back