Island Mist Peach Bellini Contents

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Val-the-Brew-Gal

Magickal Cat Wines
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started an Island Mist Peach Bellini kit but the metabisulfate pack was missing. Anyone know how many grams the kit may have come with? I have bulk so I can use that if I know how much to add. I would just go with the standard recommendation of 1/4 tsp for 6 gallons but I know the other kits come with much more than that.

I just started an Island Mist Peach Bellini kit but the metabisulfate pack was missing. Anyone know how many grams the kit may have come with? I have bulk so I can use that if I know how much to add. I would just go with the standard recommendation of 1/4 tsp for 6 gallons but I know the other kits come with much more than that.

Don't know off hand how much is in the packet they furnish, but using the 1/4 tsp for 6 gallon dosage should be plenty sufficient for your wine when the time comes to add it.

I just bottled this kit and in the primary using a quart of fresh Jersey peaches in the primary ,what a wonderful flavor package .
I'll post the process so and wold do this one again.

I just bottled this kit and in the primary using a quart of fresh Jersey peaches in the primary ,what a wonderful flavor package .
I'll post the process so and wold do this one again.
Joe, did you add the full fpack at the end, therefore ending up with a sweet wine?

I always add the fpac in the end ,to balance that out I boosted the ABV, not to high just enough to remind you it's a wine.
For a treat I bought a inexpensive bottle of sparking wine , to a champagne glass poured in half peach and the balance chilled champagne , creating a true , Bellini. Nice,....

Last edited:
here's how it went..........

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 20