WineXpert Island mist flavoring question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnwc2004

Reaction score
My most popular wine among friends is the island mist peach apricot chard. A good friend wants me to make a batch for her wedding but wants me to “bump up the peach flavor”. How can I do this at the end along with the flavor packet? I live in west Texas so there are no wine making stores. Whatever I need would need to be ordered online. Also I used to back sweeten some white wines with white grape frozen CONCENTRATE. I can’t even find that where I live. Any suggestions for sources on that too???

My most popular wine among friends is the island mist peach apricot chard. A good friend wants me to make a batch for her wedding but wants me to “bump up the peach flavor”. How can I do this at the end along with the flavor packet? I live in west Texas so there are no wine making stores. Whatever I need would need to be ordered online. Also I used to back sweeten some white wines with white grape frozen CONCENTRATE. I can’t even find that where I live. Any suggestions for sources on that too???
Old Orchard still makes frozen white grape concentrate here in Michigan.

Check out the "Tweeking cheap kits" thread or search "F packs" or flavor packs on this site. @joeswine has lots of suggestions regarding how to make flavor packs with fruit to add after fermentation, if you don't want to use flavoring/fruit extracts to boost the peach.

Latest posts

Back