Is this cold enough to freeze fruit?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. We really ought to start a thread for all these interesting stories. One of you do that please? I'm too boring.

Thats hard to belive Leanne . for a UK.in they seem fairley golly. most of the time i spent 3 months with my bother and sister inlaws they live there
just out of London. alot of fox runing around.there

Joseph

Thats hard to belive Leanne . for a UK.in they seem fairley golly. most of the time i spent 3 months with my bother and sister inlaws they live there
just out of London. alot of fox runing around.there

Joseph

I am in the overflow area from London and there are indeed a lot of foxes. Strangely, there are enormous amounts of rabbits too though. No idea of balance in this country. Lol.

Not sure about Euorope, but the Snowshoe Hares here "run" on a 7 yr cycle. When they are at the peak of this cycle, the foxes, lynx, and grouse and ptarmigans are at there peak as well.

Makes we wonder about the old phrase, "galavanting like rabbits" LOL

Troy

Our high today was -16F, tonight we will see -25F, tommorrow, we will most likely see -30F. Go ahead G rub it in, we know it's warm there!!!!!LOL I think you and Betty are our warmest friends on the site. LOL
Troy

60 mile per hour winds, no power and 70 predited for tonight. O ya and a bunch of rain aqnd snow level went to 6000 feet. I think it is flood day tomorrow

Latest posts

Back