I started the LE Blanc de Noir kit seven days ago, and as of last night the SG read 1.06 with a lot of activity. I had expected to have this racked into the primary by now because I am leaving town early tomorrow (4:00 a.m.) and will be gone for five days. My question is whether it would be better to rack now when the SG is still high, or wait knowing that it will be in the primary a few days longer than directed. Thoughts? Not sure if it matters, but I swapped the yeast with QA23 and added the entire f-pack into primary. Room temp is holding at 66 degrees.