• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Invacare Aspirator Model IRC1135

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertb

Junior
Reaction score
I bought a new one off ebay and the person happened to live in the same area as me, so we met and completed the transaction. I told her what I was going to use it for, and she mentioned that she has two others (both are used, but I assume they are operating) that she would like to sell. She had a perfect rating on ebay and was very pleasant and easy to work with. She would sell each for $60.00. If anyone is interested, I would gladly email you her contact information. I could also email you photos that she sent me if you are interested. Sorry, but I am unsure how to post them here.

Here are the pics for these Invacare units and these look sweet if anyone is interested! If I didnt have one Id snatch one up fast! They are in the Little Rock Ark area.

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

I just ordered one from her. I hope it gets here before the 6g carboys!

Good on you ,Bob - I tried but no response - guess shipping to Canada was a hassle she didn't want to deal with, and I guess I can't find fault with that. Thanks for the info, Robert

My buddy who lives right near them has been trying to get one for the past few days with no responce! :(

Back